How to block a buyer on ebay? EBay, one of the biggest marketplaces on the internet, has various features to guarantee a secure and safe purchasing and selling experience. Sometimes sellers may confront buyers who are involved in fraud or abusive behavior.
To keep a positive seller’s environment, eBay offers an option to prevent buyers from purchasing. A choice that lets sellers restrict specific buyers from any future purchases. This article will explain the steps on how to block a buyer on ebay and ensure a safe and pleasant selling experience.
How to Block a Buyer on Ebay?
Sign in to your eBay Account
Below is the method by which you can sign in to the account you have created on eBay account:
- Firstly, start your preferred browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari).
- Secondly, Within the Address Bar In the address bar, enter www.ebay.com and enter. This will bring users to eBay’s homepage.
- In the upper-right corner of the eBay homepage in the upper-right corner of eBay’s website, you will discover a “Sign in” link. Click it.
- You will be directed to your eBay registration page.
- Input your Email address, username, or password in the field provided.
Look through the “My eBay” page
Once you’ve registered with your eBay account, Follow these steps to get through “My eBay. “My eBay” page:
After logging in the first time, you should be taken onto your eBay homepage.
Alternatively, you can directly navigate to eBay’s “My eBay” page by following these steps:
- Open your preferred browser and go to eBay. EBay website (www.ebay.com).
- In addition, after you are authenticated, you will be directed to your eBay homepage.
- Find “My eBay.” Look for the “My eBay” link in the upper-right area of the page.
- Further, select “My eBay.” Click on the “My eBay” link to open the main dashboard of your eBay account.
Open” Block Bidder/Buyer List “Block Buyer/Bidder List”
To gain access to eBay’s “Block Buyer/Bidder List”, via eBay Please follow these steps:
- After logging in with your eBay account and going into your “My eBay” page, look for the menu to the left.
- Scroll down until you come to the “Account” section.
- Within the “Account” Section, search for and select “Account” and then click on the “Site Preferences” option. This will bring you to the eBay accounts page.
- Meanwhile, On the “Site Settings” page on the “Site Preferences” page, you can see the various configurations and options.
Look for your “Buyer Requirements” Section
To locate your way to the “Buyer Requirements” section on eBay, follow these steps:
- After you have accessed your “Site Preferences” page, as previously mentioned in the earlier stages, Scroll down the page until you come to “selling preferences” under the “Selling Preferences” section.
- In the “Selling preferences” section within the “Selling Preferences” area, you will find various options and settings for listing on eBay.
- Check for “Buyer Requirements” heading inside the “Selling Preferences” section.
Add a Buyer Your Block List
To add a seller to the list of block buyers on eBay, Please follow these steps:
- After you have accessed the “Buyer Requirements” section, as described in the earlier steps, Scroll down until you come across the “Blocked Buyer List” “Blocked Buyer List/Bidders” section.
- In the same vein, The “Blocked Buyer/Bidder List” section in the “Blocked Bidder/Buyer list” section will discover an area of text or a place where you can input an eBay ID for the person you wish to block.
- Input your eBay account ID for the person you wish to block into the text box. Be sure to input the correct ID for the user to ensure that you are not blocking the wrong buyer.
- Once you’ve entered the user ID Once you have entered user ID, click “Submit” or the “Submit” as well as the “Add” option to include the user in your list of blocked buyers.
Determine the Buyer to Block
To identify the buyer you would like to exclude from eBay, Please follow these steps:
- After entering the “Blocked Buyer/Bidder List” section, as you did in the earlier steps, you will be able to see a textbox or field that is available.
- Then, in the field for input text, type in your eBay account ID for the person you wish to stop. It is the eBay username that is the only username that is associated with the buyer’s eBay account.
- You must use a valid user ID to prevent the buyer from purchasing. Make sure you check the spelling and format of the ID to avoid any errors.
- After entering the buyer’s ID for user identification after entering the buyer’s user ID, click upon “Submit” or click on the “Submit” then “Add” option to include the buyer to your block list.
Confirm That the Blocking Action Has Been Completed
After you have identified the buyer you would like to block when you are on eBay After you have secured the buyer on eBay, you will have to confirm that you want to stop the buyer. Here’s how you can do it:
- Once you’ve entered the buyer’s identification in either the box for text or in the field, Click on “Submit” or click on the “Submit” button or “Add” click.
- EBay will show an acknowledgment email or prompt you to confirm you’re blocking.
- Examine the information at the bottom of your confirmation to ensure that the right buyer is on your list of blockers.
- If you are sure that you wish to block a specific buyer, click “Confirm” or the “Confirm” button or “Save” click to end the blocking procedure.
In conclusion, how to block a buyer on eBay. Blocking buyers through eBay can be a successful method to ensure an unsecured and safe selling experience. Following the step-by-step procedure given above of how to block a buyer on ebay, it is possible to quickly stop buyers from engaging in undesirable behavior and create the seller’s experience more pleasant.